I am requesting an opportunity to obtain copies of public records pertaining to Boeing Field as well as fixed base operators (FBOs) operating at that airport. As part of a market research I am conducting, I am seeking the following information:
- For each of the following FBOs that operate at Boeing Field (BFI):
- Kenmore FBO
- Modern Aviation
- Signature Flight Support
I request the following information:
- Current lease agreements, including all amendments and side letters currently in effect
- Annual data on fuel volumes sold, from 2005 to present (or the longest time series that is reasonably achievable, if data is not available back to 2005)
- Annual movement statistics, which include the number of takeoffs and landings associated with each FBO, from 2005 to present (or the longest time series that is reasonably achievable, if data is not available back to 2005)
- Movement statistics of your overall airport, which include the number of takeoffs and landings at the airport, from 2005 to present (or the longest time series that is reasonably achievable, if data is not available back to 2005); it would be helpful to receive the movement statistics with as much granular detail as possible (e. categorization by month, by aircraft type or classification, by flight origin or destination, and by FBO destination).
I am willing to receive the materials either via email (email@example.com) or by mail to the address shown above. I am willing to pay a fee up to $250.00 for this request should dutifully fulfilling said request require me to do so.
I would require a prompt response to this request. If access to the records I am requesting will take longer than expected, please contact me with information about when I might expect copies or the ability to inspect the requested records.
If you deny any or all of this request, please cite each specific exemption you feel justifies the refusal to release the information and notify me of the appeal procedures available to me under the law.
Thank you for considering my request.