This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The documents of interest concern the
retirement plan(s) as follows:
• Port of Seattle 457 and 401(a) Plan
From the plan(s) mentioned above, I am requesting the following information:
• Schedule of Investment Portfolio by Asset Class and Manager -Also known as Investment
Portfolio Summary or Investment Performance Report. This lists the Asset Classes (Large Cap Growth,
Fixed Income, Real Estate, etc), grouped by Investment Managers (Vanguard, Fidelity, etc), with the
Assets under Management (Market Value) held by each Investment Manager, and investment fee
information (such as cost per unit/ share). Please have the assets as of the end of the fiscal
• I have attached a basic example of what I am requesting for your reference. An electronic
copy of your records in this format is preferred.
• List of Service Providers - Specifically the Recordkeeper as well as the Investment
Consultant(s) (ex. Callan, R.V. Kuhns, etc.) of the plan(s). If the record-keeping is done
internally, please let me know.
• The plans' current discount rate, funded ratio and average age at the time of entering
retirement (if applicable).
If this information is not readily collected from your institution, then those data points can be
omitted as I am not requesting the manipulation of any data. Additionally, if there are any costs
associated with my request, I ask to be notified before continuing with my request.
Please email me your response to FOIA@issgovernance.com. If you have any questions please do not
hesitate to contact me. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time, Zena Donovan