Dear State of Washington Special District Official:
Under the Washington Public Records Act, §42.56 et seq., I am requesting to be provided electronic copies of the Special District/Authority’s (“District”) public records that are detailed below.
Please note the following:
- I am not seeking information on accounts such as the Checking Accounts held by the District;
- Please feel free to redact any account identifying information;
It is my preference to have the requested documents delivered via electronic mail at OpenGovBookWA@gmail.com .
Requested Public Records:
- If your District engages an Investment Advisor, Investment Consultant or any firm that provides either discretionary or non-discretionary advice in the management of the District’s financial assets, please provide:
- The contract(s) between the District and the firm(s) providing services detailed above;
- The most recent invoice(s) received;
- The most recent statement and/or presentation the District received from the firm(s) outlined above;
- If your District does not engage an external firm in the management of its financial assets, please provide:
- The most recent statement(s) received detailing where the assets are held, including any Local Government Investment Districts;
- If your District performed a Request for Proposal (“RFP”) for investment related services in the last 24-months, please provide a copy of any document which exists detailing the evaluation and/or scoring of the responses received;
The Washington Public Records Act requires a response to this request be made within five-business days but please accept an automatic extension of an additional five-business days. Should you need additional time in responding, please simply acknowledge such by providing a non-binding estimate as to when I can expect to be in receipt of the requested responsive documents.
If any portion of my request is determined to be overly burdensome to the District, please respond back and I will do my best to modify within the parameters of the documents which are most important for my efforts.
If you deny any or all of this request, please cite each specific exemption you feel justifies the refusal to release the information and notify me of the appeal procedures available to me under the law.
Thank you in advance for your time and effort in compiling this public record request and please direct any inquiries to OpenGovBookWA@gmail.com.
Again, thank you.