September 17, 2019
Port of Seattle
PO Box 1209
Seattle, WA 98111
Delivery Via Online Portal
Re: Our Client: April N. Gilreath
Location: Sea-Tac Airport
Date of Loss: 6/26/2019
Report No.: Unknown
Dear Records Coordinator:
This office represents Mrs. Gilreath in connection with injuries sustained as a result of the above-referenced incident. Please provide us with copies of the following:
- All investigating officer notes;
- All photographs, videos, and diagrams;
- All measurements, including vehicle weight and measure reports;
- Electronic copy of the scene diagram;
- All witness statements, whether written or recorded;
- All vehicle data downloaded from any electronic data recorder;
- All video and audio surveillance, video and audio recordings, dash cam video and audio, and body cam video and audio from any and all sources, including but not limited to law enforcement;
- All follow-up reports;
- All analytical reports;
- Any other written information or tangible materials that relate to this incident;
- Any 911 tapes, audio recordings and records, including computerized data;
- All collision diagram reports; and
- Any and all other materials not specifically listed herein, but which may relate in any way to the collision on the date stated above.
Please inform us as soon as possible if a fee is required for these records, we will gladly submit payment.
Thank you for your assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned with any questions.
Very truly yours,
Davis Law Group, P.S.