Dear Mr. Wilen:
I am writing to request the following records pursuant to Washington’s Public Records Act:
- Current advertising and sponsorship concessionaire’s response to the RFP for Commercial Advertising for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (“Airport”);
- An executed, final copy of the Advertising Concession Lease Agreement awarded pursuant to the RFP;
- Current advertising and sponsorship concessionaire’s Airport Concession Disadvantage Business Enterprise (ACDBE) and Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) monthly participation reports for February 2014 through August 2017;
- Records sufficient to show revenues generated from advertising and sponsorships at Airport for the period of January 2015 through August 2017; and
- Records sufficient to show net payments made to Airport for advertising and sponsorships from its current concessionaire for the period January 2015 through August 2017.
If the requested monthly reports are not available, please provide the amount of fees, net and gross amounts, paid by the current concessionaire for sponsorships and advertising to the Airport for the requested time period.
Please contact the undersigned by email at Martha.Bailey@jcdecauxna.com if this request is unclear or overly broad regarding the requested documents. If a portion of this request is denied, please indicate the reasons for denial and the contact information of the person or entity to whom an appeal should be made.
Thank you for your consideration of this matter.