A company d/b/a "Flying Food Fare" or "Flying Food Group" provides inflight catering services to airlines at SEA-TAC Airport. I write to request the following documents:
- Any financial, performance or other audit, inspection, or survey of Flying Food conducted by or at the request of the Port of Seattle since January 1, 2009.
- Any monthly and annual activity or revenue reports submitted by Flying Food to the Port of Seattle since January 1, 2009.
- Any fines levied against Flying Food by the Port of Seattle or any other governmental body since January 1, 2009.
- Any notices of rule, lease or other regulatory violations, potential violations or warning letters sent to Flying Food by the Port of Seattle or its agents concerning but not limited to: security, environmental protection, labor, discrimination, failure to provide services, trash removal or off-site sales, since January 1, 2009.
- Any requests by the Port of Seattle for overdue or otherwise delinquent payment of rent or other fees from Flying Food.
- Any notification submitted to the Port of Seattle by Flying Food regarding suspected or discovered violation of applicable environmental rule, regulation or law including but not limited to violation of any National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permits.
- Any notifications or reports received by the Port of Seattle regarding workplace incidents, accidents, injuries or property damage involved Flying Food’s kitchen, trucks or employees at or near SEA-TAC Airport, including any reports given to Flying Food’s insurance carrier if copies were also provided to the Port of Seattle.
- Any and all airport security plans submitted by Flying Food Group to the Port of Seattle or any security agreements entered into by Flying Food and the Port of Seattle.
- Any notification or report received by the Port of Seattle indicating any assignment or transfer of any Flying Food permit, lease or agreement.