To: Ted Fick, CEO Port of Seattle , Port Commissioners
From: Charlie James
Date: April 13, 2015
RE: Freedom of Information Request
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
1) Review and copy certain pages of the contract between the Port of Seattle with the law firm Calfo, Harrigan, Leyh, &Eakes LLP related to the Federal Court Case: C14-1449 TSZ.
2) Review and copy certain documents of all payments, including checks and wire transfers, made to the above firm from October 1, 2014 to April 13, 2015 related to the above lawsuit.
3) Review and copy certain pages of all contracts with outside firms, entities or individuals, contracted by the Port of Seattle to the above mentioned lawsuit parties from October 1, 2014 to April 13, 2015.
4) Review and copy certain pages of all correspondence with any state or federal agency, including the Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE), the US Department of Transportation and the Federal Aviation Administration related to the Airport Concessionaries Disadvantage Business Enterprise’s (ACDBE) lawsuit from October 1, 2014 to April 13, 2015.
5) Review and copy certain pages of all correspondence to and from the Port of Seattle to and from any private entity, including media sources, related to the ACDBE’s from October, 2014 to April 13, 2015.
7) Copies of any Civil Rights Act of 1964 Title VI Reviews completed by the FAA Office of Civil Rights or the FAA Inspector General from September, 2012 to April 13, 2015 where the ACDBE’s stated above are mentioned.
Thank you in advance for your immediate attention to my request. I can be reached at the above email and at 206.271.4050 to schedule an appointment for my team to come in and conduct our review of the requested information. We would prefer a 48 hour notice.